Hello FirstReport Software customers!
FirstRecords, LLC, and FirstReport Software, Inc. (FRS) have recently agreed that FirstRecords would acquire FirstReport assets and offer a transition path for current FRS customers to move to the on-line record keeping service of FirstRecords.
Although separate companies, we have been marketing partners since 2000. You have seen our logo and link on the FirstReport web site. We hope you will continue by moving to our online services.
The Facts: effective 12/1/2018
- FirstReport Software will no longer offer desktop software licenses, maintenance or support.
- Your current application will continue to operate in it's current state.
- Current FirstReport Software customers will be offered preferred pricing and support by FirstRecords if you subscribe. Only on-line subscription services will be offered.
- Current FirstReport Software Annual License customers may open an FROL account with no fee until renewal time.
- FirstRecords will provide technical support for the desktop application for current licenses.
The Opportunity: effective now
- Complimentary data import. Ask us about importing your desktop data.
- On-line subscription service, no PC installation.
- Accessible 24/7 anywhere there is internet.
- FROL works with supported browsers, MS Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
- Unlimited admin "users" that you add and delete.
- Unlimited locations.
- All State WC FROI forms
- OSHA 300, 300A, 301, DART, ITA and BLS SOII reports
- Root cause analysis tool
- Transmit FROI reports securely on-line to claims admins, TPA's or carriers.
- Ad hoc reports in multiple file formats.
- Automatic scheduled reports delivered to you via email.
- Event and transaction notifications via email and/or text messaging.
- Optional Auto, GL and Property incident reporting.
- Employer Grouping, for holding companies with multiple Employers.
The FirstReport Software preferred pricing:
- Price fixed for annual renewals unless the customer's business radically changes.
- Price formula:
- Base annual fee $200.00
- Per Employee annual fee $0.90 (Use OSHA Average Number of Employees)
- Minimum of 100 Employees is used for billing
- Optional Auto, GL and Property $0.08 per employee, for all three
- Setup - included
- Web training - 2 sessions included, 45 minutes each
Contact us today:
- Order / quote form
- Support Ticket
- Contact us
- Live Chat - "Help" in lower right corner
- Phone - 888.575.8140 x1
- User guide - FROL 4.2 PowerPoint