Creating profiles for employees is optional. If you do not create an employee profile, you must key the employee's information directly onto an incident report.
Like all other profiles Employee Profiles can be created and edited by clicking Manage>>Setup from the navigation menu at the top of each screen.
Keep in mind that you do not need to store information about all of your employees.
- The application needs to store information only about those employees who have experienced occupational illnesses or injuries.
- Hopefully, this will be a very small percentage of your total number of employees.
- It is generally not advantageous to create profiles for every employee.
Be careful to select the correct level in your organization when you create employee profiles.
- Employee profiles must be assigned to the specific department within a location in which the employee usually works.
- Employee - New
- Select correct "Organization Levels"
- Enter Employee data