After you have completed a search form incident records the "Incident Selection Form" will present the results. The results are lists in alphabetical order by employee last name, sorted by location. Select the report you wish to edit.
- Important Notes
Step by Step
- Select record - dot in circle on the left of the record
- Select the desired function button
- Optional feature, if visible the feature is activated
- Opens the CPA root cause analysis report on the incident
- Move Incident
- Used to move a record from one department to another
- The next action will take you to the Organization
- Select form find the target location/department
- If moving to another location in another state the move does not transfer state specific data
- A record can not be moved from one Employer to another
- Get Notes
- Takes you to the "Case Notes" for the selected record
- Case Notes does not allow you to go "Back" to that "Incident Report Form"
- Get Record
- Takes you to the "Incident Report Form" for the selected record
- Takes you "Home"
A search result that exceeds the maximum viewable items will request that you refine your search.