Building Selection list
The employer can build "Drop-down" pick lists and change the field description for three fields on the Incident Report Form.
- "Occupation Description" - found in the Employee Information category
- "User Defined Text 1" - found in the User Defined Fields category
- "User Defined Text 2" - found in the User Defined Fields category
Users can then complete the incident form more quickly and accurately while using standard terminology company wide.
The lists are defined at the Employer Level only
All "Admin" users can edit the list in the Setup Select Form
Previous entries into incident records will not be visible if not in the list
Run a report including old records' employee occupations before creating a list
List sub-categories can be defined by non-selectable header titles
List items must have 30 or less characters including spaces
You can define and change the order of the items in the list
Step by Step - building a selection list
Sample - Occupation Description
- Select "Osha/WC"
- Build Selection Lists
- Select Data Field - OccupationDescription
- Field Description - Enter a custom value if needed
- In Red Box enter a list item
- If item is a category name select "Header"
- Add more items repeating the process
- Save your work often. Save will stay in the List Builder Form