The Incident Report Forms have "User Defined Fields" - UDFs. These fields can be used by an employer for any purpose they choose. The fields are associated with that incident record.
The fields have no "Compliance" requirement for OSHA or Workers' Comp. The data will not appear on any State or Federal forms. However the fields can be used as search criteria for management reports and the data values can be exported using the "Web Report"
- There are six fields
- Four types of fields
- Text - 2 fields - 30 alpha-numeric characters - customizable in Setup Menu
- Descriptive Text - 1 field - 100 alpha-numeric characters
- Date - 2 fields, mm/dd/yyyy
- Comment - 1 field, 300 alpha-numeric characters, non-searchable, reporting only
- Fields are not required by any regulation or policy
Summary Reports and Data Manager UDFs
The "Change Report Column Topics" selection lists include the UDFs.
- Date type columns include the "Date" UDFs
- Text type columns include the "Text" and "Description" UDFs.
The "Comments" UDF is only reportable in the Web Report.
The "Refine Search Criteria" selection lists include the UDFs.
Date type fields offer the "Date" UDFs
Text type fields offer the "Text" and "Description" UDFs.
Web Report and UDFs
Web Reports have a category of fields called "User Defined Information" that include all the UDFs. Select the data fields for your web report. The column titles will appear in the report just as they are seen by the check boxes.
Search on - build selection lists - for instruction on how to customize the UDF text fields.