FROL is FirstReport Online
An "FROL ID" is a unique identification number that FirstReport Online uses to identify each incident in the application.
- An FROL ID is automatically generated each time you create a new incident record.
- The FROL ID appears at the top of the incident report screen in a gray non-edit field.
- It can be found in the top margin of all FROI's and OSHA 301's.
- You can change a "Report Number" but not an FROL ID.
- Incident records are easy to locate using an FROL ID.
- Most standard FROL management reports include the FROL ID.
Steps using the FROL ID "GOTO" function to open an Incident Record.
- Select "Home"
- Select "Incidents"
- Place your cursor in the white FROL ID field
- Enter the FROL ID number.
- Select "GOTO" task.