Zurich-FROL is preparing to release FirstReport Online 4.2 .
FROL 4.2 will include some new functions but retain the same general layout. So existing users will require no new training to use the application. What is new will help save time finding data and running reports.
FROL 4.2 is planned to release anytime in the next 2 weeks.
Here is a list of some of the changes you will notice and also some screen images.
- A new User Summary Home screen. Important system and regulatory "Announcements" will be posted with a link to get more details. Note "Summary" Information has moved to another page.
- A new GoTo option will save some steps.
- New Calendar date picks instead of typing dates in. Click on "October 2016" Area to edit Month and Year.
- This is great to enter Date of Birth.
- Quick Access - Incidents keeps your recent records handy.
- Quick Access - Organization allows edits and reports by the Org level.
- Events and Reminders track recent activity inthe account.
- CPA Only User type now users can easily be provisioned to only do root cause reports.
- New "Basic" form to record non-incident observations. CPA Only also uses it for restricted views of records.
End of Article